
So I love the new widget Blogger came up with,
who wouldn't want to know
how many people are looking at your blog?
So thanks for stalking my blog,
I'm glad people enjoy reading
about my life!
United States, Canada, Taiwan,
Russia, Denmark, China,
Netherlands, Japan, Brazil,
Australia, Macedonia, Germany.
Big shout out to all of you who read
my blog, I only thought people
from the US would read my blog!
Keep readin' cuz this month
I want to have the most amount of
views I've ever gotten!
That'd be awesome.
So tell your friends about my blog,
add a link of my blog on your blog,
anything to get more followers and readers!
Comment on my posts, I would love
to add you on my friends list!
Anything you'd like to see more
of on my blog?
Lists, pictures, videos, music?
Leave a comment.
I love me some followers,
don't be afraid to follow me,
it'd actually make my day.
Keep stalkin'
~Kylee Rae : )
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei be stalkin your blog.
ReplyDeletecopy cat poster.
ReplyDeletejust kidding,
not just kidding.
i'm stalking you right now.